Deep Plane: Face & Neck Lift ONLY LIVE SURGERY and introduction to migraine course
PRESENTIAL | 24 – 26 MAY 2022
▐ LIVE SURGERY | MAY 24 – 25 2022
Participants will be in a auditory where the surgery will be on streaming. live and they will be able to interact directly with the surgeons in the operating room.
Surgical Procedure is seen live retransmitted with 3 cameras, so the participants won’t miss any detail.
Before the surgery we will have a introduction of the case by the surgeons.
Live Surgery will give:
• The state-of-the-art techniques to be used in each region
• Avoid intra-operative problems
• Tips and tricks of sub-smas. dissection.
▐ MIGRAINE COURSE | MAY 26 2022
1. Identify migraine headaches and related medication overdoses.
2. Identify anatomy of supraorbital, supratrochlear, zygomaticotemporal and auriculotemporal nerve trigger sites.
3. Identify anatomy of the greater, third, and lesser occipital nerve trigger sites.
4. Plan the surgical treatment of the trigger sites (including frontal and temporal, rhinogenic, auriculotemporal, and greater and lesser occipital).
Out of stock