Deep Plane: Face & Neck Lift WITH CADAVER DISSECTION and introduction to migraine course
Understanding facial anatomy to incorporate to your surgical dissection.
PRESENTIAL | 23 – 26 MAY 2022
▐ CADAVER DISSECTION | MAY 23 2022
The Anatomy sessions are organized in such a way that 3-4 instructors rotate to teach the delegates. 2 delegates for each fresh frozen head specimen.
A layered pre-dissection will be pre-prepared in one head to facilitate teaching. The participants will objectively learn the essential anatomy relevant to the deep plane face lift technique.
An emphasis will be put on an avoidance of complications around facial danger zones:
• Frontal nerve. Anatomical variants.
• Marginal nerve. How to avoid harming it.
• Zygomatic nerve. The most difficult dissection it is explained.
• Auricular major nerve.
• Approaching pre-zygomatic space.
• Removing of bucal fat pad and relations with bucal nerves.
▐ LIVE SURGERY | MAY, 24 – 25 2022
Participants will be in a auditory where the surgery will be on streaming. live and they will be able to interact directly with the surgeons in the operating
Surgical Procedure is seen live retransmitted with 3 cameras, so the participants won’t miss any detail.
Before the surgery we will have a introduction of the case by the surgeons.
Live Surgery will give:
• The state-of-the-art techniques to be used in each region
• Avoid intra-operative problems
• Tips and tricks of sub-smas. dissection.
▐ MIGRAINE COURSE | MAY, 26 2022
1. Identify migraine headaches and related medication overdoses.
2. Identify anatomy of supraorbital, supratrochlear, zygomaticotemporal and auriculotemporal nerve trigger sites.
3. Identify anatomy of the greater, third, and lesser occipital nerve trigger sites.
4. Plan the surgical treatment of the trigger sites (including frontal and temporal, rhinogenic, auriculotemporal, and greater and lesser occipital).
Out of stock